Designer villa overlooking Ninini Point Lighthouse
8位 · 4間臥室 · 4間浴室
This unit is a representation. Decor & design may vary based on availability.
Between scenic views of Ninini Point Lighthouse and the Ha’upu Mountain Range, you’ll find the beautiful coast of Timbers Kaua’i, the host of your next amazing Luxury Retreats Hawaii getaway. With four en-suite bedrooms and a refreshing indoor/outdoor atmosphere, your group of eight is sure to fall in love with the South Shore’s lush environment. Nearby, you’ll find shopping, golf, beaches, water sports, nightlife, and plenty of exciting eco-tourism opportunities.
Decorated in soothing cream tones and light colored wood, Kaiholo is an instantly relaxing setting, especially when the many sliding doors to outdoor areas are open and fresh ocean breeze fills the interior. Throughout Kaiholo, you’ll find state of the art appliances and electronics, designer furnishings, and bright ocean-inspired accent pieces. Outside, enjoy panoramic ocean vistas from the well-equipped terrace, complete with a living and dining areas, a barbecue, and sun loungers.
Kaiholo Residence comes with plenty of features to make your stay extra comfortable, like daily housekeeping, two-way airport transfer, and a daily breakfast buffet. On Timber’s shared patio, you’ll have access to the saltwater hot tubs, infinity swimming pools, and the poolside bar and grill. Back upstairs, your suite comes equipped with indoor and alfresco dining areas, television, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and lots more. And, whether you’re in the living room or on the terrace, the ocean view can’t be beaten.
The Ocean Course at Hokuala is an incredibly scenic eighteen-hole, with challenging fairways that run alongside breathtaking ocean views. At less than one mile from home, the Ocean Course is a must-play for any golf aficionados in your group. After a morning on the course, treat yourself to an afternoon on the beach, Ninini, Kalapaki, and Niumalu beaches are all within three miles of the resort. When the sun sets, Kauai comes alive with vibrant nightlife. Just two miles from home, you’ll find several beachfront bars, a wide range of restaurants, and exciting dance clubs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Coffee machine
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor lounge area
- Alfresco dining area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily Buffet breakfast - maximum 2 guest per bedroom
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- On-property rental cars
- Valet service
- Spa services
- Driving service
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service
SHARED ACCESS TO TIMBER'S RESORT AMENITIES
- Access to Kaiholo & Maliula pools
Points of Interest
- 8.4 miles to Sleeping Giant Trail Head
- 12.9 miles to Old Koloa Town
- 14.9 miles to Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
- 16.3 miles to National Tropical Botanical Garden
- 0.7 miles to The Ocean Course at Hokuala
- 3.9 miles to Puakea Golf Course
- 2 miles to Ninini Beach
- 2.3 miles to Kalapaki Beach
- 2.8 miles to Niumalu Beach Park
- 2.3 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)