Hale Kailani at Poipu Beach Estates
18位 · 6間臥室 · 5.5間浴室
Find your island bliss in a newly built home at Hale Kailani at Poipu Beach Estates. Named for the Hawaiian word that means “heavenly waters,” this beautiful luxury property uses waterfalls and a gorgeous pool for an idyllic ambience. Its six bedrooms can accommodate up to eighteen guests for a family reunion, milestone anniversary or birthday celebration, or a Kauai getaway with friends.
Get your fill of the Hawaiian sunshine in private outdoor living areas with a heated swimming pool and plenty of sun loungers, or relax in the shade of the lanai around the alfresco dining table. Heat up the barbecue for dinner, then unwind around the smart TV or share photos via Wi-Fi. For your comfort and convenience, the villa has air conditioning, ceiling fans and laundry facilities.
Though it’s newly built, Hale Kailani uses traditional Hawaiian architecture to charming effect, from its bungalow-style exteriors to its vaulted ceilings. The open-concept layout of the L-shaped great room invites conversation, with an expansive space that includes a sitting area, a dining table for ten and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar.
There are four bedrooms in the main house of this vacation rental and two in a separate cottage, which could be used by parents traveling with older children or a couple wanting a honeymoon-style retreat. In the main house, there are two bedrooms with king beds and ensuite bathrooms, and two bedrooms with a queen bed and two twin bunk beds plus a double pullout bed, respectively, that share a bathroom. Both cottage bedrooms have queen beds.
A holiday at Hale Kailani puts you just a 5-minute drive or a 10-minute walk from the nearest white-sand beaches. Poipu Beach Estates is also a short drive from a zipline course, Old Koloa Town, the National Tropical Botanical Garden and two golf courses, giving you a range of activities from which to choose.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: TA-028-831-5392-01
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3 - Kid's room: Twin size bunk beds, Double size pullout bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower
- Bedroom 4 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Shared access to hallway bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Living room: Queen size sofa bed
- Cottage living room: Queen size sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area seating for 10
- Air conditioning
- Cable television
- Smart TV
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming pool - heating included up 80F
- Alfresco dining area
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Airport transfers
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Skyline Eco-Adventures Poipu Ziplines
- 6 minute drive to Old Koloa Town
- 8 minute drive to National Tropical Botanical Garden
- 19 miles to Sleeping Giant Trail Head
- 1.2 miles to Kiahuna Golf Club
- 8.3 miles to Kukuiolono Golf Club
- 1 mile to Baby Beach
- 1.3 miles to Lawa'i Beach
- 1.5 miles to Poipu Beach
- 13.7 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)